This page informs you of our terms and policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Vintage Real Estate is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy is designed to ensure that your personal details are protected when you deal with us.
- While using our Service, you may be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information such as Email address, Name, Phone Number Address that can be used to identify you.
- We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser version, browser type, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We use the collected data for various purposes such as to provide and maintain the Service, to notify you about changes to our Service, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so, to provide customer care and support, to provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service, to monitor the usage of the Service and to detect, prevent and address technical issues
- We shall acquire your permission prior to providing the collected information including Personal Data to third parties that we associate for facilitating our service, and you will get the chance to refuse the emails we send every time for third party marketing purpose. These third parties are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- If you are located outside the United Arab Emirates and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Arab Emirates and process it there.
- We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect and defend the rights or property of the agency, to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public and to protect against legal liability.
- The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com